Incidents of Workplace Violence are getting national attention on a daily basis. Federal regulatory agencies are developing new standards. The lawsuits are mounting. And it’s only getting worse. Regardless of the type business or industry you are in, you are affected by this growing national phenomenon, and have an obligation to address the issue and strive for a violence free environment for your employees. To reduce stress and violence in the work place, there must be a commitment that starts with top management, filters down to middle management and then to the frontline staff. Therefore, our programs are designed in three parts.
Part 1 is designed for top management, consisting of:
- How to Manage Stress and Violence in the Workplace
- Liability for Workplace Violence
- Employer and Employee Dispute Resolution Programs -Employee Assistance Programs
- Policy and Procedure Design and Implementation
Part 2 is designed for middle management, consisting of:
- How to Confront Stress and Violence in the Workplace
- Types and Causes of Workplace Violence
- Profiles of Potentially Violent Employees
- Violence and Stress Prevention
- Workplace Design
- Employee Training Programs
Part 3 designed for all employees, consisting of:
- How to Deal With Stress and Violence in the Workplace
- General Safety Measures
- Personal Safety Measures
- Aggression Management
- Strategies to Avoid Physical Harm
Workplace Violence prevention programs remain one of our fastest growing product lines.
Call today to learn how we can help you minimize the chances of violence occurring in your business. In addition to our Workplace Violence prevention programs, we also offer comprehensive Train-the-Trainer programs. These one or two day programs allow your staff to be trained as instructors, thus allowing your company to provide your own compliance programs in-house, on your time and terms. Call today for more information.