We live in a world of dire need for additional security measures to protect life and property. Yet few companies have the qualified resources available in-house to accurately assess the needs to create a web of security for your specific application. SWA has a proven track record of success in security management you can trust to identify your true security needs and create a cost efficient program that can grow with your business. Our Safety Management programs have become one of our fastest growing product lines. Each day, business and industry lose millions of dollars on job injuries, workers comp cases, fines and penalties, overtime, lost productivity, and recovery costs. Not all companies can afford the luxury of a full time, qualified safety director on staff, and they end up suffering instead.
Our security management services include:
- Access Control System Review and Design
- Policy and Procedure Review and Development
- Case Reviews and Investigations
- Preventing Sexual Assault
- CCTV System Review and Design
- Report Writing for Security Staff
- Compliance With Environment of Care Standards
- RFP Development for Security Systems and Services
- Courtroom Procedures for Security Officers
- Security Assessments
- Crime Prevention Programs
- Security Management During Labor Disputes
- Developing and Staging Security Drills
- Security Officer Basic Training and Certification
- Development of Job Descriptions
- Security Sensitive Area Assessments
- Hostage Management
- Security Training for Non-Security Staff
- Impact Weapon and Chemical Weapon Training
- Self Defense Training for Security
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Assessments
- Staff / Visitor ID Systems
- Industrial Security Assessments
- Security Staffing and Deployment
- Key Management Systems
- Street Safety for Traveling Employees
- Lobby Management / Visitor Control
- Security System Specification Design
- Parking Lot Utilization
- The Essentials of Aggression Management: From Talkdown to Takedown™
- Performance Improvement for Security Operations
- Traffic Control
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Use of Force Training
- Personal Self Defense Training
- Workplace Violence Prevention
To serve the security needs of our clients, we also design and provide specialized security training programs specific to the clients needs.
All specialized training is provided by qualified instructors to assure that your training program meets regulatory standards and best practices. Training programs include:
Active Shooter/Armed Intruder:
It has become essential that leadership in all facets of business and industry recognize the need to plan for, respond to, and recover from an armed intruder or active shooter. SWA’s program prepares you to recognize the threats and minimize the chances of such an incident, or if one should occur, to minimize the loss of life.
The Essentials of Aggression Management:
Violence in the workplace has undoubtedly increased exponentially in the last 10 years. Latest estimates show that nearly one in four workers will be exposed to acts of violence in the workplace...and in some industries, the risk is even higher. SWA’s Essentials of Aggression Management program will provide employees with valuable early detection tools and verbal de-escalation techniques as well as personal safety techniques designed to allow them to escape a physical attack.
Prepared, Not Scared:
It’s important for your mobile workforce to have the mental preparedness skills to serve their clients. That may mean you as their employer need to equip them with those skills. Prepared, Not Scared provides valuable security awareness when in the car, at the job site, and at all points in between. Protect your most valuable resource… your employees.
The possibility of an emergency situation such as an active shooter, utility failure, fire, natural disaster, terrorist threats, and biological/hazardous material emergencies within the walls of a your facility is real. Dangers to staff, customers, or others within the facility require pre-planning, and a constant state of functioning readiness. Every facility needs a well written unique policy that prescribes steps to be taken to maximize the chances of survivability for everyone in the facility. In addition, employees need to receive REALISTIC training that combines cognitive awareness with practical skills.
Modern times require modern solutions to security and safety situations.
Unfortunately employees, visitors, customers, vendors and intruders regularly create havoc and disruptions to our business. SWA has the experience operational experts to help you prevent, prapare, mitigate, and recover from dangerous situations and deadly disasters.